General and Professional Liability – Giving you the advantage
At Pen Underwriting, every risk is unique and often requires a tailored solution.
Our General Liability and Professional Liability teams are highly qualified specialists experienced in finding solutions to meet your client’s requirements.
With capacity provided by a single lead Lloyd’s syndicate, we offer market leading coverage across a broad spectrum of risks. Ranging from packaged general and professional liability covers to highly bespoke policies for risks that need a more tailored solution. Our extensive range of capabilities include:
- Construction Risks, including site preparation, residential, commercial, industrial and civil construction, including roads and bridges
- Rail Construction/Contractors
- Demolition and Asbestos Removal Contractors
- Contract Drillers & Associated Contractors to the Drilling Industry
- General Contractor Trades
- Employment Agencies/Labour Placement
- Manufacturing Risks, including building materials, cement, chemical and industrial gas
- Mining Operations including Underground Services to Mining
- New Energy Processes and related By-Products from Recycling
- Railway Maintenance & Ancillary Work up to $250m Limits of Liability
- Services to the Petro-Chemical Industry including Offshore Contracting
Our General Liability and Professional Liability products give you the advantage. If you’re not talking to us about your clients, chances are, your competition is.
Contact Chris or Paul to chat about how we can help you secure your clients and grow your business.
Underwriting Manager – Professional Risks
P: +61 2 9323 5034
Underwriting Manager – Liability
P: +61 2 9323 5022